Often VAT returns can be an arduous process for even the most diligent business owner, especially when you want to be out there maximising your profit.
VAT legislation is constantly changing too, and it’s becoming harder and harder to keep up with your obligations. The last thing you need is to be falling foul of HMRC.
Here at Addcountax we can take care of the whole VAT process, from registration to filing your returns. Our service includes:
- VAT registration
- VAT planning including advice on the most beneficial VAT schemes for your business
- Guidance on the implementation of special schemes and/or measures to improve cash flow
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Preparing and filing your VAT returns
- Completing EC sales lists and other government survey forms where appropriate
- Attending VAT inspections where required
- Acting on your behalf in disputes and tribunals with HMRC
- VAT health checks and reviews of systems and structures.