Property Accounts from £80.00

These days more and more people are renting out properties; whether that’s as part of a ‘Buy to Let’ scheme, a time share or a holiday home.
All of this income your make in rent needs to be declared to the taxman, and you will also need to complete a Self-Assessment tax return. If you are a landlord moving abroad you will also need to register for the Non-Resident Landlord scheme.
Do you run a property management company? Have you filed your property management company accounts and prepared your service charge accounts yet?
If any of the above is familiar to you then why not contact us here at Addcountax. We offer a number of property-based accounting solutions including:

Buy To Let Self Assessments -If you rent your property you have to complete a Self-Assessment -even if you are not making any profit.

Holiday Lets –Not all holiday lets are liable for tax. Is yours? We can help you to find out.

Non Resident Landlord –You’ll have to register with the Non-Resident Landlord (NRL) Scheme if you’re abroad but have UK rental income.

Property Management –We can deliver your Property Management and Service Charge Accounts to HMRC accurately and on time.

Registered Office –Need a Registered Office? No problem – we can take care of it.